OTTAWA SALES REP.
Orléans Brewing Company is a new craft brewery in Ottawa operating since June 2017 and, in transition from contract brewing to an independently owned and operational brewery.
Orléans Brewing Co. is in need of an experienced sales rep. to help us expand into LCBO, TBS and grocery channels, and fuel licensee growth. This individual should be extremely social and outgoing, well versed, interested in, and excited by craft beer and “live” the craft beer movement.
The Sales Rep. will work with management to achieve company and individual goals. Details for job duties; responsibilities and qualifications are listed below.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all sales goals.
- Responsible for developing a relationship with our distributors management and employees.
- Responsible for setting up, attending and overseeing various promotions in assigned sales territory (bar promos, beer festivals, off-premise store promos, Etc.).
- Responsible for establishing new licensee accounts.
- Responsible for fostering relationships with existing retailers.
- Responsible for working with distributor employees to capitalize on sales and distribution opportunities.
- Responsible for planning and participating in regular distributor sales meetings (general sales meetings, regional breakout meetings, Etc.).
- Able to work flexible schedule. Responsibilities will include evening and weekend sales and events.
- Able to travel throughout their sales regions.
- Able to lift cases and draft containers.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of sales experience. Preference will be given to those with experience in the beverage industry (brewery or liquor).
- Prior knowledge of craft beer styles and techniques preferred.
- Detail oriented, possessing excellent communication skills. Bilingualism an asset but not mandatory.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks, with reasonable time management.
- Ability to analyze sales data (experience with Excel).
- Ability to develop and execute a market plan, an incentive plan and sales plans.
- Valid drivers license required
- Reliable vehicle, with up to date insurance required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Is comfortable participating in social media, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Etc.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Highly motivated
- Energetic, and
- Passionate about craft beer.
- Auto allowance
- Phone allowance
- Meal allowance
Please email resume and cover letter with OTTAWA SALES REP in subject line. We appreciate all who express interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.