Join us on Thursday, October 26 for the 2017 "onstage" edition of ARTinis at the
Annual Benefit Soirée to
Celebrate and Support Local Arts
Returning for its tenth year, AOE Arts Council’s popular annual Artinis event attracts 300 artists, arts lovers, business and community leaders who come together to celebrate and support our initiatives on behalf of Ottawa’s artists and arts organizations.
The Culinary Carnival of Arts and Screams brings the Ottawa Arts Community together with community leaders, business members and supporters. ARTinis, our annual benefit soirée, will put you in the mood to party in a carnival atmosphere while you enjoy an evening full of surprises, live music, and artistic demonstrations. Delight in tastings of decadent food and drinks showcased by some of Ottawa’s finest food vendors and a three-course tasting menu. Come in cocktail attire or costume, if you dare!
- Exceptional, three-course tasting menu prepared by some of Ottawa’s finest Executive Chefs prepared and served for you right on the Harold Shenkman Hall stage with two seatings - 6:30 (Seating A) and 8:30 (Seating B)
- Local performers and artists in the Richcraft Theatre
- Local vendors serving tempting culinary delights with tastings of local wine, beer and cider
- Crazy Carnival games and costume contest with prizes
- Network with local business, arts, and community leaders
- Fabulous silent auction with items at varying prices
- The signature ARTinis cocktail